About St. Timothy’s
see St. Timothy’s Church is located in the heart of Wilson, North Carolina, the seat of Wilson County. Our beautiful Gothic Revival church, erected in 1905, is on the city’s tour of historic structures. The building includes a center-aisle sanctuary with a chapel and loft, a large and well-appointed common room, parish hall, commercial kitchen, library, and classrooms. Offices and an additional chapel are housed in a separate building. Also on the property is a Carriage House which has a small kitchen and dining area. This space is used by our Community Outreach Team to serve breakfast to anyone who is hungry at 9:00am on Sundays.
here The church is located at the intersection of Goldsboro and Green streets, right behind the Wilson County Courthouse and the Wilson Police Station and around the corner from the offices of the Wilson County School Board.